Thursday, July 22, 2010

Ahizelm's Gift

AN: Hello, Di! Thanks for being deliciously nerdy, for a good cup of coffee, and for being generally wonderful.

These boys are for you, and the prompts came from SorceressCirce.

Happy Birthday, babe!



Sense Motive

Bitter

Last night, in my ire over our relationship's demise, I let my d4 fly across my room, paying no attention to where it landed.

Five minutes ago, I stepped on the goddamn thing, and now my foot is throbbing, maybe even bleeding or something equally ridiculous. Of course, I threw my DMG down in response, and my stupid Post It Notes and various pieces of scrap paper are scattered all over the floor. I am going to have to piece everything back together.

Fucking shit.

Since I broke up with that bastard, I’m screwing everything up

Bitter, party of one?

Release

Seth called and invited some chump as an add-on. Because I really needed that shit. I couldn’t be an asshole, though, so I said, “Sure, bring him.”

I decide to ignore my irritation, and begin to line up my dice just as he walks in, early as usual. He calls out a hello, and I look up…

Motherfuck. Seth’s friend is hot.

Blond hair and chiseled cheekbones and a smirk that is to die for and goddamn.

I wanted to play to let off some steam, but after tonight, I believe I’ll need another sort of release entirely.

Fuck me.

Tenor

Everyone’s gone. The night was interesting to say the least, considering I couldn’t help but stare at the man whose name I learned was Jasper.

And considering I caught him staring at me.

I shake my head. I don’t know if he’s gay, or if I would be his type if he were. I need to move on.

As I’m putting my DMG back on my shelf, I hear clear tenor notes floating through my living room – Pavarotti’s Nessun Dorma!

I walk toward them. He’s standing there.

When he asks for a ride home, we both know he’s not leaving.

Satin

After several moments of banter, Jasper’s chest is contoured to mine, my back is pressed into the wall, and I find myself hoping that no one will walk back into my house. He whispers in my ear, begging me to take him to my room, and I oblige.

Jasper is perfection, his words and actions giving me exactly what I need, what I want, and when I take him in my mouth, his skin is satiny smooth between my lips.

Later, when our bodies are conjoined, our movements are fluid, and I realize that I am already addicted to him.

Juxtapose

We are spent, but his hands are still roving my body as we lie together, facing one another, our bodies side by side but not touching save for his palm gliding over my skin.

“Are you single?” he asks, and I nod as I reply, “Newly.”

“Can I see you again?” he asks, and I grin as I say, “Of course.”

“Good,” he says, “because your glasses, really everything… the minute I walked in. I just… I had to have you.”

I murmur that the feeling is mutual, and mention his jaw, and then words cease and we begin again.

Strike

Seth is a bastard during our session the next week, making so many snide comments that I almost ask him to leave for being a fucking ass clown. He glares at Jasper, who has come with him again, only this time, he brought a bag with him. When I ask Seth what the problem is, he mutters at me.

“He always does this shit. I can’t fucking bring him anywhere without him humping one of my friends.”

“It’s different with Edward, Seth,” Jasper says. He’s standing in the doorway of my kitchen. “I promise it is. Do you believe me?”

Wave

Seth eyes Jasper, leery. “Are you serious?” Jasper nods. Seth sighs, resigned. “Just ... he’s my best friend. Don’t fuck this up, J,” he warns, and slips around Jasper, moving back to the living room, where we’re playing.

Jasper kisses me and returns to the game, and by the end of the evening, it’s as though everyone is on the same wavelength, and he’s charmed the entire group. Even Seth seems more relaxed, and actually smiles at us when he leaves.

My palm is in the air, telling everyone goodbye, as I softly ask Jasper, “So, you sleep around?”

He sighs.

Pinch

“I used to,” he admits, his eyes focused on mine. “But four months ago, I stopped that shit, and got tested after a scare.” I pinch the bridge of my nose, effectively adjusting my glasses.

I nod and lock the door before returning to him. “So, you’re safe? Okay?” He nods, and my fingers grip the hem of his shirt as I pull it over his head. “Good.”

I press his nipple between my finger and thumb. Jasper connects our mouths, moaning instantly at the contact. I push him toward my bedroom.

“We can talk later. I need you. Now.”

Slick

Jasper’s back is against my bedroom door. Between kisses along his throat, I ask, “So, you think we could really work?”

He pushes me away, just enough to meet my gaze. “Yes. I do.”

I smirk at him. “Good.” And then I shove my hand down the front of his pants, and pull us back onto my bed.

Clothing disappears. Jasper reaches for the lube I pulled out earlier. I get to it before him, and take him in my hand, coating his skin. His lips find mine, and he kneels on my bed. “Turn around, please,” he murmurs.

Down

Jasper’s palms are on my hips as he presses in and out of me. My back arches with every push and pull. He feels so good, burning and heat, tender and soft. When he leans over, I can feel his muscled chest along my back, and he takes my cock in his hand. I gasp as he begins to pump his fist up and down.

He growls my name, and then I feel him twitching. Thankfully, I’m fast enough to yank a towel over before I come, too.

He pulls out and we both collapse, face down on my mattress.


3 comments:

  1. Love the description of Seth being an ass clown. Lovely drabbles. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  2. JESUS CHRIST, woman. D&D playing gay boys??? I am in love. Adored the instant connection between them and the mini heart fail at Jasper's promiscuity. Seth's little hissy fit was actually pretty damn funny.

    Thank you!!!!

    ReplyDelete