Happy Birthday to one of my favorite h00rs! I hope you have a fabulous day filled with nutella, bewb gropes and anything else your heart desires :) A little birdy (ok, maybe it was you) told me that you'd be pleased as punch for a little more slashy Stonerward/Stonersper action, and that you wouldn't mind if Bella happened to be there as well. So...just for you - a little future outtake of our gang from The Hood.
Big thanks to Char for betaing this bad boy and to Gin and Caren for the preread. You are all such h00rs and I love you for it.
xo xo
YogaGal
I hear a low rumble outside our house and quickly walk over to the open window and peer down. I can't help but smile as I see the familiar bike pulling up to our driveway.
"He's here!" I shout excitedly as I take the stairs two at a time.
Heading into the kitchen, I peek into the bowl of pasta on the table, grabbing a piece of chopped mozzarella, only to have my hand slapped away.
"That's for lunch, baby. You can wait."
I turn to see Bella giving me the weakest stern look ever, and I can't help but laugh. Wrapping my arms around her waist, I pick her up, despite the squealing protests that spill from her lips. I kiss the top of her head but keep her in my arms as I whisper into her ear.
"He's here."
I can feel her lips curl into a smile against my shoulder, and her body vibrates with excitement as well. I'm not the only one who has been anticipating his arrival. I hoist her up even further, needing to kiss her. Just as my lips find hers, a loud knock from the front door interrupts us. Instead of setting her down, I toss her over my shoulder, her fists playfully pounding at my back as she squeals to be let down. We go answer the door, and while I might look like the epitome of a caveman with my girl slung over my shoulder, I don't give two shits at the moment.
"Jasper!"
He's standing there, a goofy grin on his face, as he takes in the scene in front of him. Shaking his head, he holds his fist out for a knucklebump, but I pull him in for a hug, or at least, as much of a hug as I can give him with Bella's ass and legs between us.
"Put me down!" she shrieks, and I finally relent. I place her down but not before grabbing a quick squeeze of her firm backside.
I'm rewarded with a slap to the shoulder before she launches herself at Jasper, who has just enough time to put down the duffel bag he's carrying in order to catch her.
"We've missed you so much!" she says, hugging him fiercely, and I nod from behind her in agreement.
"It's definitely been too long, dude," I say, pulling them both in from outside and shutting the door behind us.
Over lunch, Jasper fills us in on his latest film. Ever since his stint at NYU, Jasper's been slowly making a name for himself within the independent film circuit. He won plenty of student awards while at school, and once he graduated, he found himself an instant success with his coming of age story about four teenage boys. I still can't get over the fact that our high school years helped garner Jasper the distinguished title of Sundance's Grand Jury prize. After his Sundance win, Jasper's found it much easier to find financing and can't seem to stay in the same place for too long. His travels take him all over the world as he directs film after film, most of which receive rave reviews. He finds time, every so often, to grace us with his presence. And we make sure to tease him relentlessly for all the hobnobbing with the rich and famous he's been doing. But, when he visits, he's the same Jasper... the one who used to see how much spray cheeze he could fit in his mouth.
It's almost three-quarters of an entire can, for those keeping track.
"So then, I told Brad that while I can appreciate a good beard, whatever he has going on right now can hardly be considered good." Jasper's laughter breaks me from my thoughts.
"You did not!" gasps Bella.
"I did! I then proceeded to tell him that it looked like a drowned rat." Both Bella and Jasper double over in laughter, and I can't help but join in, regardless of having no idea what the hell they're talking about.
"Oh!" Bella groans. "You should have been here when Edward was studying for his boards! He neglected anything but those damn text books. His eyes were blood shot...well, more so than usual... and he went from sexy scruff to looking like some homeless guy within a week. He'd give Brad Pitt a run for his money, that's for sure."
Bella takes a sip of her drink before winking at Jasper.
"Hm...sexy scruff, eh?" Jasper asks with a raise of his eyebrow, and I roll my eyes at him.
Bella giggles and then pops out of her seat, running off to get something. It's quiet for a moment while we enjoy this alone time.
"So...things are good with you two?" he asks, moving his chair a bit closer.
"They're...they're really great. I finally have her here in New Haven, and our house might be small, but it's ours. School's hell, but I'm almost done, and I actually really love it. We're doing really well, man," I answer, unable to keep a stupid fucking grin off my face. "What about you? I mean, I get your emails, and Bella lets me know if she reads anything about you on those stupid online gossip sites, but how's it really going?"
Jasper shifts in his seat and brings his hands up to his face where he rubs them over his eyes roughly.
"It's good. I'm doing what I love and seeing the world, but...it can be fucking exhausting. I'm not complaining, but sometimes it's nice to be somewhere that feels like home."
He looks around our place, smiling when his eyes land on some photos of Bella and me.
"And...it can get lonely," he adds, sounding sad. Jasper's hands fall down into his lap, and it takes every ounce of strength I have not to reach out and hold them. Not because I'm afraid that Bella will see, but because I don't want to scare him off. The look of hurt in his eyes is so great, however, that I decide to chance it and reach out towards him. Just as my hand lands on his, Bella waltzes back into the room, causing Jasper to flinch and pull back. Completely oblivious to the strange energy in the room, Bella pulls out a photo album and pulls Jasper closer to her, showing him some pictures. I get up to stand behind them and place one hand on Bella's shoulder and the other on the back of Jasper's chair. Leaning in, I groan when I see what she's showing him.
"Bella! I can't believe you found these."
She giggles as she explains them to Jasper.
"Edward was such a cranky shit while studying for the boards, so one day I basically kidnapped him and decided to take him up to Six Flags for some fun. You might note the pasty white body from not having seen the sun in forever, and the Grizzly Adams beard from lack of personal care. He was still pretty hot though," she whispers to Jasper conspiratorially.
"He still is," Jasper whispers back, before clamping his hand over his mouth, as if realizing he said that out loud.
Without any thought, my hand slides from Jasper's chair to his shoulder and I squeeze it to let him know it's alright.
"I...um...shit," he mumbles, his face tinged pink.
"Jasper Whitlock at a loss for words?" smirks Bella. "That's a first."
"You mean, you're not...?" Jasper asks her, eyes widening.
Bella shakes her head and looks like she's about to say something, but stands up instead.
"I think we might need to bring this party down into the dungeon."
"The dungeon?" Japser gulps, and I can't help but snort out a laugh.
"Don't get too excited, cowboy," I tease.
Jasper stands up, punching me in the shoulder, and I'm glad to see he's not running away at least. Locking up the front door, I make my way back towards the basement door, following Jasper as he heads down the stairs after Bella.
"Our dungeon," Bella says with a flourish of her hands. "Really, it's our 'adult' version of the Hood. I mean, you can't recapture that, but a person needs a place to smoke, right?"
Truth be told, we hardly smoke as much as we used to, but we still find our way down here about once a week or so to unwind and relax. There's a large, comfy couch, a few papasan style chairs, an HD TV mounted up on the wall, a mini fridge so we don't need to run up and down the stairs, and a state of the art air filter, which keeps the place relatively smoke and scent free.
"It's pretty sweet," Jasper says approvingly.
Both he and Bella take a spot on the couch, and I sit between them on the floor, grabbing a vaporizer and some weed from underneath the table. Bella pops her iPod into a speaker dock and soon the sounds of the Dead are floating through the air. Once the vape is heated up, I offer the first hit to Jasper, who takes it. He shudders slightly when I let my fingers settle on his for a few seconds longer than necessary.
After we all take a few hits from the vape, Bella shuts off the music and pops a movie into the DVD player. Soon, all three of us are lounging around as Festival Express plays on the TV near us. I'm still on the floor but now have Bella's feet in my hands, massaging them as best as I can. Jasper is relaxing on the opposite side of the couch, his legs propped up on the table, just within my reach. As I rub Bella's feet, my gaze lands on Jasper, who's focused on the movie. He still looks good - tan skin, tousled hair, and piercing blue eyes. The worn t-shirt he has on is rumpled, causing a bit of skin right above his waist to peek out. I instinctively lick my lips at the sight, remembering just how tasty that skin actually is.
It's been a while since I've thought of that night, but the memories are still fresh, always bubbling beneath the surface. It was a long time ago, before Bella was in the picture. A late night...too many drinks...some puffs of the strong stuff and Jasper and I found ourselves fumbling with each other, pushing up shirts and pulling down pants. Skin slapped across skin, growing hotter and harder by the second. It was definitely a new experience for the both of us, and even though it was the only time we ever went there, I've never really been able to let go of that memory. It was a bit awkward for a few days afterward; we never discussed it, and somehow managed to go back to being best friends as if it didn't happen.
But...it did happen and despite never having the urge to be with another guy again, I still couldn't let go of the experience. I even told Bella about it. That was a fun night. A couple days after we moved in together, we had enjoyed christening the Dungeon with some chronic and ended up sifting through a few boxes, one that contained a few high school mementos. I stumbled across a picture of Jasper and me, and Bella noticed me staring at it. One thing led to another, and I somehow told her the whole thing. She was surprised, but instead of being weirded out, she admitted that it actually turned her on. She admitted having a little crush on Jasper, and she said the thought of the two of us together made her wet. She wasn't kidding. We ended up christening the Dungeon in another, sexier way that night. And the kitchen, and the living room and the back patio. Twice.
Thinking back to that night, I can't help but get hard. I squeeze Bella's foot, causing her to look back at me. She smiles widely and winks, as if she knows exactly what I'm thinking about. She nods her head slightly towards Jasper, raising her eyebrows in question. I shrug my shoulders because I really have no idea how to go about asking Jasper if he wants to get it on with me and my girl, so I just assume it won't happen. Bella, however, has other plans.
"Hey Jasper," she calls out over the din of the movie. "Truth or dare?"
"Huh?" Jasper asks, sleepily looking over at us.
"My girl asked you a question." I laugh. "Truth or dare."
I smirk at Bella, curious to see where this goes. We both wait as Jasper looks at us suspiciously before he finally decides on an answer.
"Um...truth?"
His uncertainty is endearing, and I can't wait to see what Bella comes up with.
"Okay," she says, tapping her chin as if she's thinking up a question; although I'm pretty sure she knows exactly what she's going to ask. "Have you ever kissed..."
I hold my breath, wondering if she's really going to go there, right off the bat.
"...another guy?"
I exhale, figuring the question is innocuous enough. Jasper looks at her before running his fingers through his messy hair.
"Yup," he says with a smirk.
Both Bella are I are looking at him expectantly, but he stops there, not giving us any more.
"So, that means it's my turn?" he asks, a glint of mischief in his eye. "Edward... truth or dare?"
I weigh my options. He's liable to ask me anything if I go for truth, but it's not like I have any secrets from Bella. If I go for dare, he might make me do something stupid, but he might also make me do something fun...
"Dare," I answer after a moment's hesitation.
Jasper rubs his hands together and grins wickedly.
"Edward, I want you to kiss Bella," he says as he leans forward.
It's an innocent enough dare, but I have a feeling there's a bit more to it. I gently remove Bella's feet from my grasp and pull her down onto the plushy carpet alongside me. She giggles as she crawls into my lap, straddling me. We both glance over at Jasper before my hands move up to Bella's face, turning it towards me. Leaning forward, I press my lips to hers, kissing her softly. She responds and opens her mouth, her wet tongue darting out to pry my lips open. My tongue flicks out to meet hers and the kiss deepens, spurred on by Bella fisting her hands in my shirt and pulling me towards her. My head feels light and fuzzy, a combination of the pot, kissing Bella, and knowing Jasper is watching. Wanting to put on a little bit of a show for him, I slowly pull my lips away from Bella's, dragging my teeth against her lower lip in the process, eliciting two moans. One from Bella, who whimpers at the loss of contact; and one from Jasper. I lean forward to give Bella a chaste kiss on the forehead before spinning us around to face Jasper, who's just as flushed as the two of us are.
"Did I fulfill your dare in a satisfactory manner?" I ask him with a smirk.
Jasper nods, gulping loudly before he speaks.
"That...that was, um...really nice."
I grin, unable to help myself, and then remember it's my turn.
"Bella, love...truth or dare?"
Bella mulls it over before asking for a dare.
"I dare you to take a hit from the vape and shotgun it to Jazz," I instruct excitedly.
Bella gives me a huge smile and heads over to the vape to set it up. Jasper, on the other hand, looks a little unsure.
"Are you really okay with that, man?" he asks me, scratching the back of his neck.
"More than okay," I answer with a smirk, causing Jasper to quirk an eyebrow.
"Alright then, bring it on Bella!"
Jasper now looks excited, though I can tell from his bouncing knee that his nerves haven't completely dissipated yet. Bella finally gets the vaporizer heated back up and takes a long, slow pull from it. Then, she crawls over to Jasper, stopping right between his legs. She rests on her knees, but he still needs to bend down slightly to reach her face. Bella steadies herself by placing her hands on his knees then drags them up his thighs and torso before pulling Jasper's face towards her. Her lips hover over his for a second before she plunges her mouth on his, opening up to allow the smoke to travel into him. Jasper parts his lips and inhales, but doesn't move away from Bella just yet. She takes the opportunity to nip at his lip before releasing his face and crawling back to me. Jasper holds the smoke in his lungs for a few moments while I kiss Bella, marveling over the mixture that is the smoke, her taste and something else entirely that can only be Jasper.
Jasper finally exhales, closing his eyes and resting his head back against the couch. I lazily stroke Bella's arms while waiting for Jasper to recover. It doesn't escape my notice that when he shifts to get more comfortable, he's sporting the same hard problem that I am. I nudge Bella, feeling like I'm fifteen again, as I nod in Jasper's direction, pointing out his obviously hard cock. She stifles a giggle, clearly proud of herself. I roll my eyes, then remind her that it's her turn, before I lick the shell of her ear and place a kiss on her cheek.
Sighing, Bella shifts to face me.
"Truth or dare?"
This time, I don't need to think long at all, and I can only imagine what Bella has in mind.
"Dare, please."
At the sound of my voice, Jasper's eyes fly open, and he looks at the two of us with interest.
"I dare you to...kiss Jasper."
A lazy grin spreads across my face, and I look over to gauge Jasper's reaction. For usually being such an open book, he's giving me nothing now, only looking at me with an interested gaze. Before making my way up to the couch, I give Bella one more kiss, then whisper in her ear.
"Thank you."
She smiles back brightly, and I gently place her on the floor before standing up. It's painfully clear that I'm incredibly turned on, but it doesn't seem to bother Jasper in the slightest. I sit down next to Jasper, my thigh touching his. It's a bit awkward for a second, but then I shift so I'm facing him and pull his hand so he turns his body towards mine.
"Only if you're okay with this," I whisper, my hand resting on his thigh.
I give it a quick squeeze and look up to see bright blue eyes, tinged with veiny red. Jasper only nods and covers my hand with his. My stomach drops, and I swear I stop breathing for a second. I've waited years to be able to recreate this, and to have Bella here with me as well only makes it that much sweeter. Using my free hand, I grab hold of Jasper's t-shirt and pull him towards me. My lips capture his, and despite the unfamiliar sensation of his scruffy skin, it still feels like home. His lips don't remain still for long, and soon Jasper's kissing me back. Tentatively at first, it builds up slowly until his hand threads into my hair and his tongue finds its way into my mouth. The kiss grows heated, and I can't help but groan when I feel his hand move off mine and he grasps the top of my thigh, his thumb brushing up against my dick. I keep kissing him while I move his hand over slightly, so it's fully resting on my cock and moan into his mouth when he squeezes me through my jeans.
I feel a pull at my leg, and breathlessly break from Jasper's mouth to see Bella sitting down on the floor, looking up at us, her eyes dark with want. I slide down next to her, pulling Jasper along with me, and kiss Bella while my hand reaches over Jasper, rubbing up and down his chest. Jasper's hand has fallen from me, so I take it, but instead of placing it back on my aching cock, I position it on Bella's chest, squeezing her with Jasper's hand. They both groan, and once I remove my hand, Jasper doesn't need any more encouragement. With one hand he gropes her boob and the other goes back into my hair, scratching lightly. Bella's hand has found my cock, and she's stroking it through my pants, but I need more. Looking around, I know that the basement is probably not the best place to do this. If we don't move upstairs to the bedroom now, I don't think we ever will, so I stand up, pulling them both with me.
"Bedroom," I say, only needing that one word for both of them to comply readily. I thread one hand through Bella's and the other through Jasper's, and we make our way towards the stairs. When we reach the door, we realize we're not all going to fit together, so I release their hands. Turning towards Bella, I wind my arm around her waist, pulling her up against me. I lean forward until our heads our touching and then kiss the shit out of her. When I let her go, she's breathless and panting, staring up at me, her eyes glazed over.
"I fucking love you," I say, not bothering to whisper.
She giggles and places her palm against my cheek, stroking my now raw lip.
"I love you, too."
I give her a quick swat on the ass, and she scrambles up the stairs from the basement. I can hear her go out to the secluded patio and start up the hot tub, and I thank my lucky stars for such an incredible girl. My thanks is only doubled as a streak of skin passes by the top of the stairs, and her clothes come tumbling down. I can hear Bella's beautiful laugh as she calls out for us, teasing us not to take so long. A splash of water and a contented sigh is the last thing I hear before Jasper spins me around towards him. His rough hands, pushing me up against the wall of the basement.
Jasper's face hovers over mine as his nose descends to run a line up my jaw.
"And you're both really okay with this?" he asks when he finally reaches my ear.
His hands dig into my hips while warm breath tickles my ear, and I can't do much more but nod, completely overwhelmed by the sensation. Seemingly satisfied with my answer, Jasper attacks my neck with his mouth, dragging his teeth up and down it, finding the most sensitive spots to suck and nip at. I'm writhing beneath him, my hips bucking up, seeking the friction I so desperately need. Jasper moves the lower half of his body forward, so he's pressing me fully into the wall. I can feel his hard cock slide up against mine, even through our clothes. He slowly and deliberately moves against me, up and down, shifting his hips in the best fucking way possible. But still...I need more. When my hands slide down to start unbuttoning his pants, he stills them, and I feel an immediate surge of disappointment.
When I finally look up, though, I see Jasper smirking at me.
"I think there's a fine young lady upstairs, who might prefer to see us strip down in front of her."
I nod, knowing that Bella would certainly appreciate that sort of show, and after one more kiss, I lead Jasper back upstairs, his hand never leaving mine. Before we walk outside to the patio, I give his hand one more squeeze, almost as if to reassure myself that this isn't a dream.
When we get upstairs, Bella is already in the hot tub , and she's somehow also managed to place a bottle of champagne on the edge as well. She's almost fully submerged and has the jets going at full blast, so the tub is incredibly bubbly, covering her from the neck down. Still, with flushed cheeks and her hair messily piled up on the top of her head, she manages to look exquisite.
"No glasses?" I ask, nodding over at the bottle of champagne.
"Nope," she shakes her head with a grin. "I figured we could be creative. But first...you two are both overly dressed for a hot tub."
I start to pull off my t-shirt, when two strong hands cover mine, stopping them.
"Let me," whispers Jasper, and my hands immediately drop down, as my neck cranes to the side.
He places a few kisses on my now-exposed neck as his hands dip under my shirt, running up my stomach and chest. He peels my shirt off, and his hands go back to my body, teasing me all over. Jasper's nails scratch over my nipples, which are now hard, and I can't help but moan when he nips at my earlobe. My eyelids want to flutter shut, but I look over to Bella when I hear her sigh and notice that her hands are both under the bubbles.
"Starting without us?" Jasper asks with a grin, and I can tell he's noticing the same thing I am.
"Mmm..." is Bella's moaned reply. I know when she's in this space that she can't be bothered with stringing together words.
Jasper chuckles before dropping down to his knees behind me. Both of us are still facing Bella, and I'm certain that she's enjoying the show. Jasper's hands come up from behind to undo the button on my jeans, and soon he's unzipping them slowly. Instead of pulling them down right away, he kneels up straighter, so his head is pressed into my back and his hand dips into my pants and pulls my hard cock from the confines of my boxer briefs. I let out a groan, because his hand wrapped around my cock feels so damn good, and I want more. There's no way to get my pants off with Jasper gripping my dick like this, however, so I painstakingly pull his hand off of me and quickly kick my pants and boxers off, so I'm now completely naked. I take Jasper by the hand and lead him towards the hot tub. Hopping up, I perch myself on the ledge and pull Jasper to stand in between my open legs.
I hear the sloshing of water behind me and feel Bella's warm, wet hands slide around my waist. My hands end up grabbing fistfuls of Jasper's t-shirt as Bella begins stroking me. I'm already painfully hard, and the feel of her wet hands sliding up and down my cock is driving me crazy. I almost end up blowing my load when Jasper leans over and kisses me softly. The two of them work their tortuous magic on me and soon, I'm panting hard into Jasper's mouth while my my hips thrust into Bella's tight grip. I lose it completely when I feel Jasper's firm hand caress and then pull on my balls, and I erupt all over my stomach. I feel Bella press a few kisses into my back as I lean against the edge of the hot tub and regain my composure. Looking over at Jasper I see that his t-shirt is all wet, and when I suggest he removes it, he readily complies.
Soon, he's finally naked, and it's a fuckhot sight. His lean body is carved in all the right places, and the sparse sprinkling of blond hair leads a happy trail from his belly button down to his rock hard cock that's bouncing against his stomach with each step he takes. Finally, he slides into the water, sighing as his body adjusts to the hot temperature. After wiping myself off with a nearby towel, I slide in as well, so we're both flanking Bella. I reach for the champagne and pop the cork, and laugh as a cascade of fruity scented bubbles spills into the tub.
I take a long swig before wiping my mouth with the back of my hand. Both Bella and Jasper are gaping at me, shaking their heads as they laugh.
"What?" I ask with a snort. "I was thirsty. I just had quite the work out."
Bella reaches out for the bottle, but I shake my head no, not ready to give it up yet. I take another sip and then slide over so I'm right next to her. Instead of giving her the bottle, I bring it up to her lips myself and tilt it up, giving her a small taste of the sweet, bubbly wine. With a free hand, I find Jasper and pull him closer, so we're all touching. The feel of wet, slick skin on skin is heavenly, and I want to feel more. I scoot Bella up onto a higher seat, so everything above her belly button is out of the water. Putting the bottle down for a second, I run my hands across her shoulders and down her chest, wiping away any foamy bubbles. Bella sighs under my touch and juts her chest out more, her taut, pink nipples aching for more contact.
I look over at Jasper and grin, hoping he catches on to what I'd like to do. I go back for the champagne and ask both of them if they'd like some. Bella nods slowly and Jasper readily agrees. I take the bottle and tip it at Bella's lips, allowing her to catch some in her mouth before I pour some out over her body. The clear, cool liquid slides down her neck and over her tits, coating them in champagne. Jasper definitely understands now, and joins me in licking her clean.
My mouth starts at her lips, sucking them free of any taste of champagne while Jasper licks and nips at her collarbone. We both make our way downward, slowly licking and sucking as we go. Bella's moans and cries spur us on, and soon we each have a nipple in our mouths. My tongue flicks out and circles her nipple, slowly at first. But as Bella's hand threads through my hair, tugging slightly, I suck harder, biting down in the way I know she likes. Jasper's body brushes up against me and with a free hand I trail soft touches over him until I reach his cock, straining against my girl's thigh. I stroke him against her leg, touching them both, and I grin in response to their shouts of "fuck!" and "more!"
Bella shifts up, surprising Jasper and me, and she slides out from under our grasps. Jasper sits back down under and Bella seems to have gotten what she wants. She slides up to him and whispers something in his ear. Jasper's eyes fly up to mine as he readily nods. Then, he hoists himself out of the water, sitting on the edge of the hot tub with his legs dangling in. Water cascades off of him, and I want to lick it off, so I do. The taste of chlorine hardly masks the unique scent of Jasper, and I lap it all up. I scrape my teeth up his nipple as my hand finds his cock, hard and waiting for me. I stroke him a few times and watch his body ripple under my touch. I can't help but plunge my mouth around him, taking in his hard length as far down my throat as I can. I can feel him throbbing in my mouth, and I do my best to make it last as long as possible. I pull off and lick him from base to tip. As I reach the head of his cock, another set of lips join me and I give Bella an opened mouth kiss around Jasper's dick.
Jasper groans, so it seems like he's enjoying himself as well. I pull back even further and watch as Bella sucks Jasper off, her lips pursed as she bobs up and down his shaft expertly. I know she gives incredible head, so I'm sure Jasper is loving it and the look on his face is all the proof I need. His teeth are pulling at his lower lip as his eyes darken. I start to stroke myself as I watch them. Jasper gives me a look, nodding towards Bella. I grin, having an idea of what he's thinking and being all for it.
I stand behind my girl as I watch her head move up and down Jasper's cock. I slide my fingers into her from behind, and groan when I feel her already soaking wet. I stroke myself a few more times before positioning myself at her entrance. With one hand on her back to steady myself, I push into her, loving the way she shifts her hips back to meet me. Soon, I'm balls deep in Bella and begin to thrust in and out of her, doing my best to time it with the movement of her head. Soon, it's clear that Jasper is close, and I back off from pounding Bella so she can finish him off. It doesn't take much more, and I watch with awe as Jasper throws his head back, erupting down Bella's throat, and she swallows every last bit.
When she pulls off him, he leans in for a kiss and watching them together, I start to slam back into her, feeling her heat all around me. Jasper's hands move down to play with her tits, and Bella begins writhing all over, bucking back up against me, sending me even deeper and moaning loudly. I know she's close and I snake a hand down to stroke her clit, grinding my thumb into it as she calls out, her orgasm overtaking her. I follow soon after, unable to to stop myself when I feel her clamp down around me.
All three of us sink down into a seat, exhausted, but satisfied. Jasper grabs the champagne and takes a long swig before passing it to the two of us. We share the bottle until it's gone, which doesn't take long. Looking around at the two beautiful, flushed faces next to me, I grab each of their hands and close my eyes, enjoying this moment and decide that this is the best mini reunion ever.
UNF!! Just UNF!
ReplyDeleteHo.Ly.Crow...
ReplyDeleterawrs
ReplyDelete